Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Where have I been? Busy!

OK! OK! I know it's been over two years! But I've been busy. Really! Plus, I keep forgetting about this page. Sorry excuse, huh? I can't even believe we are practically half way through September and so close to Christmas it's scary!!

This year has been overwhelmingly awful. I'm not going into the details; you can find those on my Facebook timeline. One of the highlights and happier times involved Close to my Heart and their annual convention. This year it was in Dallas at an awesome hotel with an awesome roommate, Jennifer Cox. (I know, I didn't tell you about the conventions in Washington, D.C. or Disneyland. Not because they weren't awesome; because I've been busy!) In Dallas, Close to my Heart introduced its second Cricut cartridge called Artiste. The first one, Art Philosophy, was revealed in 2011 at Disneyland. We CTMH Consultants have gone nuts over both of these cartridges. They haven't left my Cricut since they were delivered to my house!

Here are a couple of things I created using the cartridges:


This is a cute little treat box made using the new Pear and Partridge paper pack and the Artiste cartridge.


And this is a rosette ornament (made with the same Pear and Partridge paper pack) tucked inside a kraft box and wrapped with a band and my favorite little bow. These were created using Artiste and the card was made using Art Philosophy.

Aren't they awesome projects? These cartridges are only available from a Close to my Heart Consultant. That would be ME at www.pennykentosh.ctmh.com

With each cartridge you get 3 dimensional element sheets and 3 stamp sets that coordinate with cuts or shapes on the cartridge. Check them out!

And I promise I won't wait two years to do another post. (It might be three! Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment